Might some black people be offended by the traditional vaudeville-style of performance now called “blackface”? Yes, obviously many are. Does it follow from this that anyone who refers to blackface, or even uses the word incorrectly to refer to something very different from a vaudeville-style parody of a black performer, as Megyn Kelly did last week, deserves public shaming, banishment from good society,...
- Republicans Stay Right On Target
- Freud vs. Plato on Eros
- Your Homework Reading Assignment, If You Please
- On Freud
- Modern Demagoguery, or Why Trump Is Not To Blame
- Thoughts on the Wing: More U.S. Midterm Musings (With Even More — and More — Updates!)
- Why Did Ted Cruz Almost Lose?
- On Elections and The Fall
- Foolproof Predictions on Election Day
- U.S. Midterms: Round and Round