In the past, I would have thought Gerber’s choice of a Down Syndrome child as its new “Gerber baby” was squishy political correctness on stilts. The whole PC lexicon of the handicapped as “special” or “differently-abled” annoys me no end. Today, however, when progressives have made the wholesale massacre of people with Down Syndrome the new political correctness, I say, “Great choice, Gerber!”...
- Trudeau Humiliates Self and Canada, Even By Trudeau and Canada Standards
- The Media’s Exploitation of Damaged Teenagers
- Guns and the Mental Illness Slippery Slope
- School Shootings, Gun Control, and Trump
- Death to Capitalism! (Seriously)
- Olympic Musings
- “The News” and Mass Murder
- Trump’s Version of “Shovel-ready jobs”
- Admiring North Korea’s Cheerleaders
- The New Social Justice Cry: Kill the Disabled!