Devin Nunes and fellow Trump cronies in Congress drummed up a fake furor over their alleged desperate fight to release their own bloody memo, the big blockbuster claim of which was that the “Steele dossier” was used to secure a FISA warrant without anyone telling the court that the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign. It appears that was a half-truth....
- Trudeau Humiliates Self and Canada, Even By Trudeau and Canada Standards
- The Media’s Exploitation of Damaged Teenagers
- Guns and the Mental Illness Slippery Slope
- School Shootings, Gun Control, and Trump
- Death to Capitalism! (Seriously)
- Olympic Musings
- “The News” and Mass Murder
- Trump’s Version of “Shovel-ready jobs”
- Admiring North Korea’s Cheerleaders
- The New Social Justice Cry: Kill the Disabled!