Devin Nunes and fellow Trump cronies in Congress drummed up a fake furor over their alleged desperate fight to release their own bloody memo, the big blockbuster claim of which was that the “Steele dossier” was used to secure a FISA warrant without anyone telling the court that the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign. It appears that was a half-truth....
- Weekend Reflection: Nietzsche on Looking Around
- Moon Jae-in: Progressive Diplomacy Without Shame
- On Friday, Ireland Voted to Kill You
- After the Love is Gone
- The Conservative Case for School as Police State
- A Few Thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
- RedState After the Purge
- Plato: Mythologist or Philosopher?
- Weekend Reflections: Glenn Beck, School Shooting, Royal Wedding
- Double Standard on “Re-education Camps”