Patterico has this very amusing screen shot at his website, dating from 2014: Trump is everything Washington is and has long been, only dumber. He is a parody of the democratic political disease of tribal hypocrisy, and what we might call the morality of convenience. Oh, I know, all the best conservative pundits are out there hammering home the point that there is...
- Freedom is Inefficient
- Further Reflections on Trudeau’s “Blackface Scandal”
- Justin Trudeau? Not MY problem, suckers!
- “Do what I want,” belligerent child demands
- Scanning the Kavanaugh Sex Crime Times in Search of 2,000 Dead Babies
- And Now for Something Completely Predictable…
- On Sunsets, Moonrises, and Wisdom
- Democratic Debate: Bobbing for Communists
- Two Kinds of Freedom
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics