History always and understandably focuses its judgment, criticism, and disdain on the famous leaders who “caused all the damage”: the demagogues, cult figures, or scheming rhetoricians who exploited human weakness and/or difficult times for their own benefit. Rarely do we consider the fuel that powered the destructive excesses of these historic leaders, namely the populations that fell for the demagoguery, joined the cult,...
- Great Moments in Conservatism
- Gimme Some Money!
- Taking a Break from Armageddon
- Musings from the edge of doom
- One more stab at the “mortality rate” nonsense
- Stimulated to Death (Updated with more stimulation)
- So, we’ll go no more a roving
- This means war!
- A Coronavirus Action Plan from the Lunatic Fringe
- A Problem on the Horizon for Virus Alarmists?
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics