I was raised Catholic, and therefore learned to regard capital punishment as immoral, on the Church’s “life is sacred” and “no human has the moral authority to take a life” grounds. Later, when I started thinking things through for myself — as opposed to rationalizing what I had been raised to believe — I became a fairly strong supporter of the death penalty,...
- The Right to Bear Arms: Isolating the Targets
- Mueller Report Fever
- Weekend Reflections: Distorted Views
- It’s World “Scare a Progressive” Day!
- The Root Cause of Gun Control
- A Contrast of Styles
- Modern Tyranny: More on the Tribunal
- Money vs. Ideas
- What a Progressive Has to Worry About!
- Let’s Play the “Root Causes” Game