Elizabeth Warren lied about her ethnic heritage throughout her academic career, repeatedly and obviously seeking personal and professional (and later political) advantage by claiming to be Native American — or as Harvard Law School boasted of her, its “first woman of color.” Now, in perhaps the greatest fit of accidental genius in the history of idiocy, Warren has tried to verify her...
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof
- Psychological Projection, Demonstrated
- Weekend Reflections: Democrats are Fun!