An age of hedonistic paganism, with its concomitant popular reverence for its one true god, Pleasure, is subject to a special moral blindness, namely the inclination — even the need — to pursue amusements that overwhelm natural empathy. Why? Perhaps because enjoying blood sports and their analogues demonstrates the hedonist’s pious devotion to Pleasure most fully, by elevating gratification above even life itself....
- Impeachment becomes psychological case study
- South Korean defense in the hands of North Korean sympathizers
- Trump, Pompeo: The news behind the headlines
- Francis the Talking Fool, aka That Crazy Pontiff
- An Autumn Stroll
- Weekend Reflections: Roger Stone, Bobby Orr, IMPEACHMENT HOAX!!
- Of Fish and Ponds: Advice for Aspiring Writers
- The Sadistic Fetishism of the U.S. Media
- Judgment Night in Canada (Updated with hard realities!)
- Passing Thoughts
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics