Hillary Clinton, like all progressives, is projecting her own hatred and radicalism onto her opponents, claiming that communists (whom she still quaintly insists on calling “Democrats”) would certainly be civil if they could, but that civility simply is not possible as long as Republicans remain in power. “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for,...
- Timely Reflections: Chaos, Trump, and Trotskyites
- On Our Modern Saints
- The Small, The Great, and the Self-Esteem Myth
- How I Feel Today
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- The Prose Poems and The War
- On Stating the Obvious (Part Two)
- On Stating the Obvious (Part One)
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics