Hillary Clinton, like all progressives, is projecting her own hatred and radicalism onto her opponents, claiming that communists (whom she still quaintly insists on calling “Democrats”) would certainly be civil if they could, but that civility simply is not possible as long as Republicans remain in power. “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for,...
- Weekend Reflections: Lies, Alcohol, More Lies
- Body and Soul (Not Yours Anymore)
- Wahoo! Repeal and Replace Has Arrived!
- The Two Sides of “NeverTrump”
- The Problem of Evil
- Language and Public Decorum
- Psychology of the Bootlicker
- Trump in a Nutshell
- Trump vs. Obama: A Study in Narcissistic Contrasts
- Chinese Puppy Owner Tugs Leash, Little “Tariff Man” Yips