My article, “Hysterical Christian-Haters for Property Rights” got a fair amount of attention from people craving some kind of rational conversation about that lynchpin issue of modern liberty — property rights, that is, not Christian-hating. Every time I write about property, however, there are always a few holier-than-thou progressives lurking in the weeds to say, “But Christianity is against private property ownership.” If...
- Progressive Moral Infantilism: The Virtue of Cowardice
- On the other hand, it’s spring
- “Flexible” or “Pretzel”?
- Could America Just Fire Everyone and Start from Scratch?
- Innocent 19-year-old Assaulted by 33-year-old Porn Star
- Of Down Syndrome, Death, and Deer
- Trump “Almost Has the Cabinet He Wants”
- My Personal Hero
- Multiculti America, Trump Style
- Florida Gun Law is Perfect Progressivism