One of the arguments being widely used to justify the latest U.S.-led assault against Syria is that chemical weapons have “no place in our world.” In a typical example of this argument on display at American Thinker, the author declares, “For civilized people of the world, the use of chemical weapons is utterly unacceptable.” Perhaps it is. And what of it? There is...
- The Right to Bear Arms: Isolating the Targets
- Mueller Report Fever
- Weekend Reflections: Distorted Views
- It’s World “Scare a Progressive” Day!
- The Root Cause of Gun Control
- A Contrast of Styles
- Modern Tyranny: More on the Tribunal
- Money vs. Ideas
- What a Progressive Has to Worry About!
- Let’s Play the “Root Causes” Game