One of the arguments being widely used to justify the latest U.S.-led assault against Syria is that chemical weapons have “no place in our world.” In a typical example of this argument on display at American Thinker, the author declares, “For civilized people of the world, the use of chemical weapons is utterly unacceptable.” Perhaps it is. And what of it? There is...
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience
- What the Conservative Media is Fighting For