One of the arguments being widely used to justify the latest U.S.-led assault against Syria is that chemical weapons have “no place in our world.” In a typical example of this argument on display at American Thinker, the author declares, “For civilized people of the world, the use of chemical weapons is utterly unacceptable.” Perhaps it is. And what of it? There is...
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal