One of the arguments being widely used to justify the latest U.S.-led assault against Syria is that chemical weapons have “no place in our world.” In a typical example of this argument on display at American Thinker, the author declares, “For civilized people of the world, the use of chemical weapons is utterly unacceptable.” Perhaps it is. And what of it? There is...
- Limbo’s Greatest Hits: #10
- The Second Coming of God Demands that Americans be Loyal to….
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics