One of the arguments being widely used to justify the latest U.S.-led assault against Syria is that chemical weapons have “no place in our world.” In a typical example of this argument on display at American Thinker, the author declares, “For civilized people of the world, the use of chemical weapons is utterly unacceptable.” Perhaps it is. And what of it? There is...
- Timely Reflections: Chaos, Trump, and Trotskyites
- On Our Modern Saints
- The Small, The Great, and the Self-Esteem Myth
- How I Feel Today
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- The Prose Poems and The War
- On Stating the Obvious (Part Two)
- On Stating the Obvious (Part One)
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics