During the Republican primaries, many people objected to my repeated proofs of Donald Trump’s extreme deficiencies in intelligence, competence, decency, or political principles by saying, “But that’s exactly what America needs now: someone who will just storm in and blow things up, letting the chips fall where they may.” A simple two-word reply to those apologists: North Korea. The Trump cultists, along with...
- Freedom is Inefficient
- Further Reflections on Trudeau’s “Blackface Scandal”
- Justin Trudeau? Not MY problem, suckers!
- “Do what I want,” belligerent child demands
- Scanning the Kavanaugh Sex Crime Times in Search of 2,000 Dead Babies
- And Now for Something Completely Predictable…
- On Sunsets, Moonrises, and Wisdom
- Democratic Debate: Bobbing for Communists
- Two Kinds of Freedom
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics