During the Republican primaries, many people objected to my repeated proofs of Donald Trump’s extreme deficiencies in intelligence, competence, decency, or political principles by saying, “But that’s exactly what America needs now: someone who will just storm in and blow things up, letting the chips fall where they may.” A simple two-word reply to those apologists: North Korea. The Trump cultists, along with...
- Random Thoughts: Ted Cruz, Death Cults, Selfless Billionaires
- The Great Progressive Debate: “Is this particular killing worth our trouble?”
- A Brief Interlude of Life
- How Libertarianism Refutes Itself
- The Reports of Terrible Trump Polls Obviously True
- This Week’s Cliffhanger
- Enthusiasm for Winning at an All-Time High!
- The Bright Side of Marxist Purity Tribunals
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics