Kris Paronto, a former private security contractor for the CIA who was in Benghazi during the attack in 2012, has gone on a tirade against Barack Obama and his apologists on Twitter. So far, so good. However, his tweet was based on a careless misrepresentation of Obama’s words, and seemed to promote violence against him, so Twitter suspended him for a few hours....
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof
- Psychological Projection, Demonstrated
- Weekend Reflections: Democrats are Fun!