Brian Ross, ABC’s investigative reporter extraordinaire, has been suspended for reporting that Mike Flynn was instructed to contact the Russian government by “candidate Trump” — campaign collusion — rather than by “President-Elect Trump.” Suspended, in other words, for leaping to unsupported conclusions that make Republicans look bad. Suspended, then, for doing his job, as only Brian Ross can do it. I dealt with...
- Trump Derangement Syndrome, Collectivism, and Lynch Mobs
- Back in Limbo: How Low Can America Go?
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!