Within the past day, Donald Trump has declared DACA “dead,” to fanfare and worshipful genuflection from his cult — the very same cult that bowed in submissive praise at Trump’s offer of citizenship for every registered “dreamer” along with a million more illegals who were not even registered. One day, it’s “We love Trump because he’s going to deport ’em all.” The next...
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal