“If I say what I really think, they won’t like me.” In other words, they don’t like you now, and they never will. “If I don’t make an effort to fit in, I will be alone.” If you have to make an effort to fit in, then you are already alone, and you will remain so. “I want them to accept me.” But...
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- The Prose Poems and The War
- On Stating the Obvious (Part Two)
- On Stating the Obvious (Part One)
- Freedom and Uncertainty
- In the theatre, they call this “emoting”
- The Disturbing Effects of Surviving…
- America Bows Her Head
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics