As I have written on numerous occasions, socialism (aka “democratic socialism”) is, at its core, beyond all the rhetoric about equality, caring for the weak, people before profits, and so on, a political ideology — not a theory or hypothesis, but an ideology in the Marxist sense — based on one simple notion: the individual human being is property of the State. Allow...
- Random Thoughts: Ted Cruz, Death Cults, Selfless Billionaires
- The Great Progressive Debate: “Is this particular killing worth our trouble?”
- A Brief Interlude of Life
- How Libertarianism Refutes Itself
- The Reports of Terrible Trump Polls Obviously True
- This Week’s Cliffhanger
- Enthusiasm for Winning at an All-Time High!
- The Bright Side of Marxist Purity Tribunals
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics