Today, Americans voted in a midterm election that has been cast by both teams…er, I mean parties, as a referendum on Donald Trump. Hence the results will establish exactly what the 2016 presidential election established, namely whether American voters prefer a mindless drift into communism or a mindless drift into mindlessness; servitude or stupidity; destitution and mob amorality or greed and vulgar populism....
- The Disease of Modern Politics: Mock Outrage
- Try “New and Improved Mueller Report”!
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof