Today, Americans voted in a midterm election that has been cast by both teams…er, I mean parties, as a referendum on Donald Trump. Hence the results will establish exactly what the 2016 presidential election established, namely whether American voters prefer a mindless drift into communism or a mindless drift into mindlessness; servitude or stupidity; destitution and mob amorality or greed and vulgar populism....
- Republicans Stay Right On Target
- Freud vs. Plato on Eros
- Your Homework Reading Assignment, If You Please
- On Freud
- Modern Demagoguery, or Why Trump Is Not To Blame
- Thoughts on the Wing: More U.S. Midterm Musings (With Even More — and More — Updates!)
- Why Did Ted Cruz Almost Lose?
- On Elections and The Fall
- Foolproof Predictions on Election Day
- U.S. Midterms: Round and Round