Today, I saw a headline on my MSN homepage: “Coronavirus keeps spreading as governments clamp down.” The headline linked to a New York Times (wouldn’t you know it?) item about the new draconian measures being implemented by the Italian government to basically prevent anyone from going anywhere out of his or her home without explicit government permission, in hopes of curtailing the coronavirus...
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- The Prose Poems and The War
- On Stating the Obvious (Part Two)
- On Stating the Obvious (Part One)
- Freedom and Uncertainty
- In the theatre, they call this “emoting”
- The Disturbing Effects of Surviving…
- America Bows Her Head
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics