In Part I of this discussion, I addressed the mistaken view that the alleged suppression of non-progressive (or any other) opinion by a privately-owned internet platform such as Google or Facebook constitutes a violation of the right to free speech. There is another, more subtle argument I have encountered recently, however, one more in the spirit of John Stuart Mill, namely that although...
- The Right to Bear Arms: Isolating the Targets
- Mueller Report Fever
- Weekend Reflections: Distorted Views
- It’s World “Scare a Progressive” Day!
- The Root Cause of Gun Control
- A Contrast of Styles
- Modern Tyranny: More on the Tribunal
- Money vs. Ideas
- What a Progressive Has to Worry About!
- Let’s Play the “Root Causes” Game