Well, actually no. What is apparently happening is that the New York Times has “obtained a memo” allegedly revealing that there is a faction within the administration that would like to establish a legal definition of gender that basically entrenches in the letter of the law the sort of thing that everyone took as a matter of common sense until a few years...
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof
- Psychological Projection, Demonstrated
- Weekend Reflections: Democrats are Fun!