Allan Bloom was a great teacher. A great teacher is a man whose manner of framing the important questions continues to inform his students’ thoughts long after they have left the teacher behind. A great teacher’s lasting impression is not his “personality,” that collection of idiosyncrasies which make him memorable in the way of a good vacation, but his mind—the way his reasoning...
- Language vs. Thought
- More Winning…
- From Champ to Chump in a Progressive Minute
- Chance and Fate: Thank you, Neil Peart
- Try New “McCain Frozen Brains”!
- Iran for Progressive Dummies
- Trump finally gets one right (in that Trumpy way)
- More Marvels of Moral Equivalency; plus One Honest Man
- Evangelicals for Trump: The New Beatitudes
- Recalling the days before tyranny was a conservative position
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics