The following is my little commentary on today’s university climate, the modern academic journal “culture,” and postmodernism. It was first published, under a pseudonym suited to the subject matter, in an undeservingly short-lived satirical journal, The American Drivel Review, back in 2007. Against Parentheses by Jacques de Rigueur Parenthetical remarks (by which, I must stipulate, I mean strictly such comments, asides, qualifications, etc.,...
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!
- Mission Accomplished: The Trump Cult Exposed
- Why Socialists Like Soccer