Brian Ross, ABC’s investigative reporter extraordinaire, has been suspended for reporting that Mike Flynn was instructed to contact the Russian government by “candidate Trump” — campaign collusion — rather than by “President-Elect Trump.” Suspended, in other words, for leaping to unsupported conclusions that make Republicans look bad. Suspended, then, for doing his job, as only Brian Ross can do it. I dealt with...
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal
- Trump’s Friend for Life Restricts Bible Sales
- Tweeting a Holocaust: The Progressive Civil War Dream